HR Projects - Reward and Benefits
To £43K + bonus + benefits
Do you want to be part of a company that does something meaningful?
Which really makes a difference in the world?
Where the work they do can help save lives?
It is so rare that an opportunity arises to work within a pioneering organisation with an unrivalled global reputation, sitting within a high-calibre HR team. But this one has, and the talent bar is high!
This is a brand new role designed to support the Reward and Benefits Manager with the day to day delivery of all Reward related processes and initiatives. Including:
* Delivery of salary benchmarking, annual pay reviews, benefits provision, statutory reporting and the ongoing development of the pay and grading framework.
* Day to day management of the benefits portfolio and communicating this across the business, including developing relationships and working closely with 3rd party providers.
* Supporting data analysis and submissions for statutory reporting such as UK Gender Pay Gap.
* Implementation of market adjustments and statutory wage increases.
* Providing support to the Payroll team.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of job evaluation methodology, ideally Towers Watson, salary surveys and benchmarking within a HR team. You will have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion, and a proven ability to combine advanced excel modelling skills with solid numerical and analytical skills.
If you want to part of something pretty unique, and can put all the brilliant experience you have across Reward and Benefits to good use, then I'd love to hear from you.
Pop over your CV - don't worry if it's not up to date, and we can share more.