HR Administrator - Reward & Systems - Sports Industry
To £33K + bonus + benefits
Looking for a varied, pacey job where you can get your teeth stuck in to a range of reward areas?
We're looking for someone from a fast paced, fan focussed environment with experience of administering employee benefits and management information reports.
This is a newly created position to oversee all pay and reward activity both routine and project work.
If you love numbers, are a total spreadsheet whizz and enjoy bringing numbers to life this could be a really brilliant chance for you to use your previous analytical experience and advance your career in reward.
In this role, one thing is sure.. you will never get bored! You will work within an experienced HR team where you will:
* Develop and lead the implementation of reward related policies, procedures and systems to support pay and recognition schemes, including job evaluation.
* Support the annual pay and bonus review process
* Carry out competitor analysis to attract and retain talent.
* Maintain market data and participate in pay and benefits surveys
* Support Gender Pay Gap reporting.
If this sounds like you drop me through your current CV showing off your superb analysis skills and what makes you special and we will take it from there!